Co-Ownership Agreements exist when one or more investors share the Capital Contribution required to purchase a Property.
We handpick the highest appreciating properties and make these available to our member-investors. Every transaction is different - it may be four investors + a tenant OR five investors, one being the Occupier of the property etc. Co-Ownership requires a few agreements to solidify the relationship between the various parties.
Co-Ownership Structured Property Agreements | Nationwide | Property Share
- Email your interest in this opportunity (Please include SKU number (reference)
- Deal Acceptance documents
- Transfer funds into our account
- Sign all applicable Agreements
- Transaction period commences